1. Humic acid can improve the utilization rate of nitrogen fertilizer: nitrogen fertilizer is an indispensable fertilizer for plant growth. It is mainly urea and carbonamine. When urea and carbonamine are applied to the ground, it will be lost with air and water soon. The crop can really absorb it. The nitrogen nutrients used are also only 30%. The acidic functional groups such as aromatic nucleus, hydroxyl group and carboxyl group in humic acid can react with nitrogen to form a stable new ion group. These complexes have a long residence time in the soil, gradually decomposing and releasing nitrogen, allowing plants to absorb slowly.
2. Synergistic effect on phosphate fertilizer: After the quick-acting phosphate fertilizer is applied to the soil, the phosphorus element will be fixed by the metal ions in the soil, and the quick-acting phosphorus will be converted into delayed-effect phosphorus or ineffective phosphorus. The acidic functional groups such as aromatic nucleus, hydroxyl group and carboxyl group in humic acid react with phosphorus to make it soluble phosphorus, which increases the activity of phosphorus and is easily absorbed by plants. According to statistics, the application of humic acid fertilizer can improve the fertilizer efficiency of phosphate fertilizer. Relatively increased by 5-10%.
3. Synergistic effect on potassium fertilizer: The functional group in humic acid can also absorb and store potassium ions, which can prevent potassium ions from being lost with water in sand, and can prevent potassium fixation in viscous soil, and can improve potassium utilization rate by 5%. about.
4. It has the function of water retention and fertilizer conservation: humic acid interacts with calcium ions in the soil to form a flocculent precipitated gel, which can cement the soil together and turn the soil particles into a small reservoir and fertilizer reservoir that retains water and fertilizer. , increased soil voids, thereby improving soil water retention and fertilizer retention capacity.
5. Improve soil structure, adjust soil pH, enhance fertilizer efficiency, improve crop quality(early germination, high germination rate, developed root system, strong absorption, increasing production), and improve crop and cold resistance, immunity, and control plant pests and diseases.