Sodium humate has the prominent property to absorb toxins, therefore this product is naturally an important feed additive for poultry and fish. It also can be applied to a great number of fields, such as in the removal of toxic metals from waste water or as a mud adjuster in oil drilling.
1. Increasing physiological metabolism.
2. Enhancing activity of invivo enzyme.
3. Retaining water and fight drought Industry.
1. Petroleum drilling fluid decreasing and filtering agent.
2. Boiler anti-scaling agent and water quality stabilizer.
3. Cementing agent for pulverized coal shaping.
4. Removing toxic metals and their ions from waste water.
5. Dispersing agent and deflocculation agent.
6. Assisting in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil, liquid organics and suspended matter.
Poultry & Stock Farming:
1. Activating the synthetic phase of albuminous exchange in broilers’ feed.
2. Increasing mass growth and raising poultry’s immunity.
3. Enhancing animals' metabolism.
4. Stimulating animal growth.
5. Strengthening the immune system.
1. Mixing 5-6g per kilo of feed for chickens, geese, ducks and turkeys.
2. 2g as per every 10kg body weight once a week in 6 consecutive months to cattle and sheep.
3. Applying monthly 5-7g per 1m3 water for aquaculture feeding.
4. Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizers: 5% of total blend i,e, 5kgs of Sodium Humate per 100kgs of Urea.
5. Used as muti-functional compound and basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer and foliar fertilizer.