Potassium fulvate is fulvic acid potassium salt, with higher fulvic acid content CEC. It can be used for foliar spay and drip irrigation, also can be mixed to use with chemical fertilizer and pesticide.
Humic Acid (dry basis)
Fulvic Acid (dry basis)
1. Greatly increase the soil fertility, especially mixed with Urea, DAP, MAP, MKP. With fast and obvious effect.
2. Increase the organic matter of soil and improve soil structure, accordingly largely promote the buffering power of soil.
There are two kinds of soil, sandy and compact soil. In sandy soil nutrients is easy to loose, humic acid could help to stabilize these nutrients and convert them into plants adoptable form, in heavy and compact soil humic acid can increase the capacity of colloid thus preventing soil surface cracking. Humic acid can help to create crumble form to increase water holding capacity and its aeration. Humic acid could chelate the heavy metal thus avoid them absorbed by plants.
3. Regulate pH of soil and increase soil fertility.
The optimum pH range for most plants is between 5.5 and 7.0, humic acid has direct function to balance the pH of soil, to make soil pH suitable for plants growth. Humic acid could largely stabilized nitrogen storage and slow release, P is release from AL+ in soil, also other micro element is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. To help to create a crumble structure of soil to increase micro elements and micro elements binding capacity and water holding capacity, thus increase soil fertility.
4. Create good living environment for microbial mass.
Humic acid could directly improve soil structure thus to create good environment for microbial mass living environment, thus these microbial mas production will help to improve soil structure.
5. Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
6. Promote seed germination in short time, greatly increase harvest and fruits quality.
Humic acid maximize macro and micro elements absorption like nitrogen, the slow release. Phosphate will greatly released from Fe3+ and Al3+ from soil. As to micro elements humic acid will chelate them into plant adoptable form and then optimize their absorption, also improve soil structure will nourish beneficial micro fungus which will also help soil to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity, thus will greatly increase harvest. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant's sugar and vitamin content. thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
7. Greatly increase plants capability counter stress and disease.
Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plants' ability under stressed conditions.
Base fertilizer: 5-10 kgs/ha, suggested mix with N, P fertilizers.
Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizer : 5% of total blend i.e. 1 kgs of potassium fulvate per 100kgs of Urea. Also it depends on the soil condition.
Soil irrigation: 5-8 kgs/ha/time.
Caution: Before transferring to drip irrigation tank we suggest dissolve this fulvate in a small tank and filtering.
1. Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight.
2. Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.