Humic acid is a kind of high polymer heterogeneous aromatic material that contains hydroxyl, carboxyl, phenolic hydroxyl and other active groups. It’s faintly acidic, slightly soluble in water and can be made into powder, granule and ball. It can be used in agricultural crops, landscaping, fruit trees, gardens, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
Appearance: Black or brown powder.
Humic Acid (dry basis)：50%-70%
Organic matter (dry basis)：65%-80%
Moisture: 25% max
1. Improve the structure of soil and increase the buffering power of soil.
2. Increase the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
3. Stimulate plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
4. Adjust the pH value of the soil.
5. Reduce mitrate leaking into ground water.
1) Agriculture: With high content of organic matters, natural humic acid is the best additive for the organic fertilizer and the raw material for humate based fertilizer. It also can be used as soil ameliorator, plant growth stimulator and fertilizer improver.
2) Industry: Used as soil drilling fluid stabilizer, cement and ceramic additive, wastewater treatment agent, cathodal plate additive for accumulator.
Package and storage:
Package: 25kg,500kg,1000/bag plastic woven bags or upon request.
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place.
Horticulture plant: 1-3kg/plant every six months